Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
In Vogue Cakes .
Learn to create the latest trend from France and other parts of the world.
What you will make and learn in this course:
- The latest Russian version of the Honey cake- Comprising of:
- Honey pastry.
- Sour cream curd.
- Japanese cotton cheese cake. -
- The lightest of them all , very fluffy and flavour full steamed cheese cake.
- Canele Bordelais.One of the most trendy small cake in France and other part of the world at the moment, soon the hit the shore of Australia, and again you will be one step ahead !A combination of pastry and custard cream, caramelised and crispy on the outside and so sotf in the centre.
- busy but rewarding training, with all the latest recipes and techniques, and you will be the select few who can make those incredible treats.Get ready to impress your familyand friends or start selling and make money from it.
- Most of all, an incredibly fun day to spend in our school. Away from the kids and the daily life troubles.
- How to make the traditional Rusian Honey cake.
- How to make the Japanese cotton cake
- How to make french Canele Bordelais.
- Students will take their finished products home with them.
- Recipe book and apron will be provided at the beginning of the course, for student to keep.
- A lot of new techniques only taught in our school that will enable you to create a variete of your own treats.
Free parking at the front of the school.
- Your interest to learn!
- Your lunch ,and a big smile.
Casual ,good shoes as you will be standing up for few hours. ( high chair available to work from if you get tired ). dont get too worry.
Prerequisites: No prerequisite for this course – open to public and trade.
48 hours notice cancelation required to get a full refund . . (Only on a presentation of a medical certificate, will you have the opportunity to reschedule the course .)
We reserve the right to cancel a class if the minimum attendance number is not reached. (Your fee will be refunded or rescheduled, you will get the choice.
Important Health and Safety Information
- For safety reasons, you will need to be 16 years or older to attend our courses.
- Our courses are NOT SUITABLE if you are allergic to NUTS or other food ingredients.
- For health and safety reasons, enclosed shoes must be worn during training. Long hair must be tied back, and avoid wearing loose bracelets or bangles, keep your rings at home.
- Casual and light clothes are suitable. As you will stand up for a long period of time,snickers or shoes with thick sole are recommended.
You will get a recipe folder and an apron for you to take home. Video recording is not permitted from either phones or other video devices but you are welcome to take as many photos as you like.
- For a full day course, you will have a 30 minutes lunch break .
- A dining room is provided for your breaks. Hot and cold drinks will be available free of charge. You will need to bring your own lunch or organise it from a nearby lunch bar.
- We have ample free parking space in front of our premises. We are located just a 10 min walk from Joondalup train station, in the business park opposite the shopping centre. We encourage you to use public transport, we have a free pick up and drop off at the Joondalup train station, organise it in advance.
- We will not take your photo without asking for your permission first .
Apprentices and trades people working in the food preparation/hospitality industry may be able to claim attendance to our courses as a tax deduction. In some cases ABN holders could qualify for a $200.00 Small Business Smart Business Training Voucher – contact your local Small Business Centre or www.sbceastmetro.com.au/services/training-vouchers (08) 9274 6428